First American is proud to announce the appointment of eight of its executives and senior staff to various ETA committees for the 2020 calendar year.
The selections span the breadth of the financial services system, from business priorities like risk, fraud and security to helping companies drive profitability and enhance customer value via emerging payment technologies.
First American’s slate of 2020 ETA committee appointees is as follows:
- Sarah Adams, VP of Global Product—Retail Technology Committee
- Angela Carranza, Manager of Partnerships & Sales—Member Engagement Committee
- Brian Dorchester, EVP of Operations—Risk, Fraud & Security Committee
- Shelley Hulme, Director of Communications—Awards & Recognition Committee
- Bill Lodes, EVP of Business Development & Strategy—Payment Facilitator/ISV Committee
- Shalayne Marsh, Director of Marketing & Creative Services—TRANSACT Exhibitor Advisory Committee
- Rick Rizenbergs, EVP of Sales—Payment Sales & Strategy Committee
- Rebecca Walden, VP of Marketing—Communications Committee
These talented individuals bring decades of expertise in processing, security, technology, communication and other areas that are vital to the future of the payments industry, and are backed by First American’s outstanding history of bringing integrated payment solutions to market for hundreds of thousands of small- to medium-sized businesses.
Neil Randel, First American CEO and member of the ETA Board of Directors, lauds his team members who are stepping up to help ETA influence positive change on behalf of the industry. “Using our expertise and understanding of both existing and emerging payment technologies, we are well positioned to advocate for and shape innovative, effective and efficient solutions across this dynamic industry.”
ETA is the leading trade association for the payments industry, representing more than 500 companies worldwide. The association works tirelessly to influence and monitor public policy and to educate industry stakeholders on emerging trends in frictionless commerce. First American, in conjunction with ETA, remains steadfast in its effort to streamline every aspect of payments, seamlessly and securely.