BitPay, the world’s largest provider of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency payment services, today announced the company has assembled a list of merchants who are offering Bitcoin deals for Black Friday shoppers who prefer to pay in crypto. BitPay merchants realize the benefits to accepting crypto and want to leverage this high-value shopping holiday to attract new customers and boost sales. To support crypto users, BitPay has been working with its merchant partners to extend special offers for crypto purchases on Black Friday, November 27, 2020. Below is a snapshot of these special offers. The full list, as well as a curated list of additional places to spend crypto this holiday season, can be found by visiting the BitPay Merchant Directory.
Offers Available on Bitcoin Black Friday
- Ace Jewelers – 20% off selected luxury watches and jewelry with code BF2020BitP@y
- ATHEIST Shoes – Use code HandmadeComfy for 10% off
- Blocklete Games – Custom Art Golfer by Tommy Wilson
- Cryptohopper – 30% discount on subscriptions with code BLACKFRIDAY
- HOSTKEY – Up to 60% discount on dedicated servers
- Inverdiamond – Enjoy a 7% discount on Inverdiamond’s 7th birthday
- Ledger – Enjoy 40% off hardware wallets Nano X and Nano S with code BLACKFRIDAY20
- Murf Electric Bikes – 10% off with code HODL (US only)
- Newegg Australia – Get up to AUD $75 discount on orders of AUD $465 or more
- Newegg Hong Kong – Get up to HKD $385 discount on orders of HKD $2,325 or more
- BitPay Prepaid Mastercard – Use code 10CRYPTO for a free card
Stephen Pair, co-founder and CEO with BitPay, said, “This is a win-win for crypto users and BitPay merchants. With the price of Bitcoin near an all-time high, crypto enthusiasts are looking for a way to cash-in and spend their earnings on holiday gifts and BitPay merchants want to attract new buyers this holiday buying season. We anticipate these special deals will showcase to merchants and consumers that crypto is one of the fastest and easiest ways to shop.”
As a pioneer and leader in global blockchain payments, BitPay enables businesses to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment without having to buy, own or manage crypto. To accept crypto as payment, businesses can choose to add BitPay on the payment page in the checkout process or initiate an email invoice to the consumer requesting payment. By adding cryptocurrency as a payment option, businesses reduce high fees from traditional payment methods and increase payment transparency and efficiency.
For consumers, BitPay makes it easy to spend crypto online with the BitPay Chrome extension. Shoppers simply click on the BitPay extension icon when shopping to discover how they can use their crypto. The extension allows them to pay directly at checkout or purchase and manage store credit from more than 150+ major brands.