New rendition billing coupled with mobile document capture enhances TMS
The leading provider of mobile workflow solutions, Vector, today announced a new automated billing solution as part of the expansion of their Delivery to Cash Platform. This new release integrates mobile, cloud, and on-premise TMS software together, empowering automated invoicing. Back offices can immediately send invoices with all supporting documentation immediately after delivery. This release delivers on many important customer requests, supports the TMW, McLeod and PeopleNet platforms. It exhibits the commitment of Vector to helping fleets drive down costs, improve productivity, gain real-time visibility and invoice faster.
- Further approaching its delivery to cash leadership, Vector today announces the general accessibility of Rendition Billing.
- Vector brings the mobile, cloud, and on-premise TMS together for incredibly fast invoicing.
- Customized mobile digital workflows exclude manual data entry, improve visibility, and permit fleets to gather data from drivers on the road such as dimensions, weight, trip pay, gallons, etc to enable automate invoicing.
- Mobile capture is particularly useful for those scanning in the field, on the road, for both personal and company-issued smart devices.
- Delivers on numerous customer feature enhancements and support for the latest TMW, McLeod and Peoplenet versions.
The latest Automated Billing Solution for Fleet Management Teams fintech solutions
- Load prepopulation for the driver decreases errors of document indexing
- From your TMS Automatically combine delivery documents with invoices
- One-button email for invoicing, streamlining billing workflow
- Track email status and opens consequently
Maribel Servin stated that “For the back office it’s more than just pickup and delivery to ensure commitments are fulfilled, drivers get paid and customers get invoiced. Every type of delivery service comes with its own stack of paperwork, making it even more difficult to standardize across several locations.”
Nathan Creswell, Head of Product said that “At Vector, we are committed to the best experience for both drivers and the back office when it comes to our Delivery to Cash solutions. As we began in mobile document capture, we soon realized that an integrated rendition billing offering would complete the end-to-end story for our customers and further decrease their time to invoice. We are excited to complete general availability for these modules and start offering it to any fleet in North America.”