Blockchain technology is taking over diverse industries by storm, and the last two years, as a consequence, has seen an unprecedented mushrooming of startups trying their luck in this technology. However, given the stiff competition in the market, it hardly makes sense to develop desired applications and services from scratch. The smarter way around this is to collaborate with already established blockchain companies, and California-based blockchain experts, HashCash Consultants, is now offering enterprises to do exactly that with its partnership programs.
With a strong presence in the finance sector, HashCash Consultants will facilitate companies keen to implement or sell various applications of the distributed ledger technology to take from its arsenal of knowledge.
HashCash is all set to leverage the strength that lies in partnership using more than just one route which is categorized as under-
1. Reseller Programs – The Reseller Program presents an opportunity for companies to become a Channel Partner. The advantages of this collaboration include the services of a pre-sales support team, utilization of the blockchain company’s past work and testimonials to help partners sign up clients easily, and gain access to complete marketing and sales material.
Additionally, the partner company can have one of the best Blockchain brand names on their side and earn up to 15% of lifetime revenue in commissions for clients referred by them.
2. Preferred Integration Partner (PIP) – This option enables companies to implement HashCash products at enterprises across the globe. The aim is to stand out as an expert in leading Hashcash blockchain solutions to distinguish your offerings from the competition and maximize sales.
A Preferred Integration Partner will be eligible to receive training by experienced professionals in selling, developing, implementing, or supporting a HashCash solution and track progress toward Specialization. They can also access software and support, and discover opportunities to embed, migrate and integrate with industry-leading technologies.
Raj Chowdhury, MD of HashCash Consultants, said about the partnership program, “The blockchain products and services we offer are high-availability and brings the top-most cyber-security, identity, and cryptography features together. Becoming a Preferred Integration Partner (PIP) gives a collaborator a chance to leverage its IT expertise to implement HashCash products at some of the largest enterprises across the globe.”
3. Blockchain Education Partner – HashCash education partners can avail assistance to draw up an expert blockchain-centric curriculum for the student community. These extensively cover topics such as Fundamentals of Blockchain, Investing in Crypto-Indicators, Initial Coin Offerings, Creating a blockchain consortium, and Cryptocurrency Markets and Business Models, and other points integral to the study of DLT.
4. DApps Development Platform – Building applications on blockchain has better chances of success if the fundamentals elements of the product are the best in the market. These products may be mobile wallets, banking tools, smart devices that pay for themselves, and just about anything else involving payments.
These apps will be built on HC Net using HC Net Core and HC Aurora APIs. The HC Net Core software does the hard work of validating and agreeing with other instances of Core on the status of every transaction through the Federated Byzantine Agreement (FBA).
Each transaction on the network costs a small fee: 100 Jots (0.00001 HCX). This fee helps prevent bad actors from spamming the network. To help you test your tools and applications, HCNet.org operates a small test network and Aurora instance.
The transactions will be executed using HCX – the highly scalable native digital asset of HC Net. It settles payments in the remarkable turn-around time of just 2-4 seconds.
The Partner Ecosystem at HashCash:
The innovative environment of partnerships creates scope to differentiate one’s business and connect with a wide customer base. The Hashcash Partner Network gives access to the most comprehensive technology products and service portfolio in the industry. The advantages of association can be rounded up as follows-
1. Make your products stand out among competitors.
2. Market and sell – Leverage the brand value of Hashcash through campaigns, events and other promotional opportunities and carry out sales transactions including placing software orders, registering deals, and reporting royalties.
3. Manage membership – Administer all aspects of your partnership with Hashcash including your Hashcash Partner Network (HPN) enrollment details, agreements and policies, specializations and distribution rights.
Popularity of Blockchain is rapidly rising:
The advantages of the distributed ledger technology are varied and have an appeal to almost every industry. Its ability to economize business processes on time and cost, manage large volumes of data and store them in a tamper proof ledger has entrepreneurs and corporate houses in a race to adopt it. Be it exploring innovative methods to curb the proliferation of counterfeits or developing the next generation of supply chain management, new entrants in the world of blockchain can go a long way with collaborations.
About HashCash Consultants:
HashCash Consultants started as a Blockchain Consulting Company in California. Today, HashCash products enable enterprises to move assets and settle payments across borders in real-time using HashCash Blockchain network, HC NET. Financial Institutions use HC NET for Retail Remittances, Corporate Payments, Trade Finance, and Payment Processing. HashCash also runs the US-based cryptocurrency exchange, PayBito and the leading Cryptocurrency payment processor, BillBitcoins. HashCash offers cryptocurrency exchange and payment processor white label solutions, comprehensive ICO services and customized use case design and development. HashCash propels advancement in the field of blockchain through the Blockchain1o1 program and its investment arm Satoshi Angels.
SOURCE Hashcash Consultants