i2c Inc., a leading provider of digital banking and payments solutions, announced that they will be hosting a live, one-hour webinar with American Banker and Discover Global Network, titled “How Generative AI is Revolutionizing Financial Services” on Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is rapidly transforming what’s possible within the financial services landscape. When financial technology is enhanced by AI, consumers are enjoying more frictionless, hyper-personalized experiences and financial institutions are improving their decision-making, mitigating risks, while also unlocking new revenue streams, and enhancing operational efficiencies across their business. Banks that integrate AI applications into their businesses are looking to realize an estimated $447 billion in costs savings by 2023.
This webinar invites audiences to hear from a panel of financial services experts as they share their 360° perspective on how generative AI can drive growth and innovation for financial institutions and where to begin integrating AI into their business.
This session will cover:
- Traditional banking processes
- The pressures for transformation, such as, elevating customer experience, hyper-personalization and the need to do more with less
- Key considerations when integrating generative AI into your organization, including the process of migrating to new technologies, platform integration and maintenance, and consolidating data
- Moderator: Michael Sisk, American Banker (Arizent)
- Amir Wain, CEO, i2c
- Kate Lybarger, Director of Payments Innovation, Discover Global Network
Fintech News – The Latest News in Financial Technology.